Be our Friend
Would you like to be a Patron of the Arts? We are offering you the opportunity to invest in our Choir and share in its bright future. By donating a modest sum and becoming a Friend of Bradford Festival Choral Society, you can enjoy special benefits!
As a Friend of Bradford Festival Choral Society
For an annual donation of £36 you’ll receive
- Early notification of concert dates
- Access to BFCS website and email updates
- Pre-concert talks
- Free entry to final rehearsals
- Free entry to Come and Sing events organised by BFCS
- Your name in our programmes (if you wish)
And as a Best Friend of Bradford Festival Choral Society
For an annual donation of £60 you’ll receive
- All of the above
- Free pre-concert drink
- Free programme for concerts organised by BFCS
Whether you’re a one person business or the CEO of a great big organisation, how about contributing to Bradford’s cultural and musical scene by sponsoring us?
What could you offer us?
We usually run four concerts per year. For each, we need to pay for venue, music hire, musicians (orchestra, soloists, conductor) and other expenses such as publicity. These costs tend to increase from year to year and it is not possible to break even on ticket sales alone. Other sources of income include our members’ subscriptions and various fundraising events, but we would greatly appreciate further support through sponsorship.
This will enable us to maintain our high musical standards and the quality of our performances, increase both the size and the diversity of our audiences, and continue our community involvement and outreach programmes. As we are a registered charity, your gift will be tax-efficient.
We’re appealing to businesses of all sizes, and would welcome contributions at any level, for example:
- £55 provides the vocal leader’s fee for a music session for refugees
- £100 pays for 5000 flyers to advertise our concerts
- £300 covers the concert fee of a professional soloist
- £480 enables us to offer 40 free tickets to a group from a deprived community
- £1200 pays for the hire of a good concert venue
- £3500 is the cost of an orchestra
- £6000 covers the expenses of a single concert
And regular annual sponsorship, or perhaps an agreed annual amount for three years, would enable us to plan our future activities with confidence.
What are we offering you?
Your sponsorship will be warmly acknowledged on our website and concert programmes, making your generosity known to hundreds of music lovers across the Bradford District and beyond – including concert-goers, members of our Friends scheme, and people reached through our media publicity and community work.
We’ll give you VIP seats, and a VIP welcome, at our concerts. You will be invited to pre-concert talks, Come and Sing events, and our final pre-concert rehearsals.
We may also be able to help you develop a workplace choir, contributing to the health and welfare of your employees.
If you are interested in sponsoring us or would like more information, please start by emailing email@example.com We would be delighted to arrange a meeting with you.